Heat Transfer Experts
Gadsden, AL 35904
fax (256) 546-4614
Automotive Service and Repair
C, G, & J has a full range of automotive services for passenger cars to commercial trucks to farm equipment. Here are some of our many services we offer. Bring your vehicle by today and let us show you the quality work we do. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-223-4299.
- Complete A/C Service for passenger cars, trucks, diesel trucks, motorhomes, farming equipment.
- Custom build air conditioning hoses and repair ac lines.
- Aluminum welding.
- Full line of A/C parts for the do it yourselfer or garage.
- Engine repair- Intakes, cylinder heads, water pumps, tune ups
- Radiator repair- Complete radiator repair, rebuilding, re-coring and replacement radiators.
- Gas Tank repair- Cleaning and coating.
- Hydraulic Hose Repair for Catapiller, Komatsu. We can replace or rebuild your hydraulic hoses.
Best place to have your radiator problem’s taken care of.
Custom Manufacturing: Marine Circular Charge Air Cooler What do you do when presented with a non-standard cooler design? For us, the answer is simple. You create a comparable design and build it. That's what we did when contacted about an all aluminum replacement charge air cooler for a boat. Read more
Our Copper-Brass Manufacturing Capabilities Over the past couple of years we have brought our heat exchange expertise to copper-brass radiators and are now expanding our copper-brass capabilities again this year. We get a lot of questions regarding what we can do, so let's answer those questions today. Read more
Why Buy an Aluminum Core Instead of the Whole Unit We get a lot of questions about why you might want to get just an aluminum core for a radiator, oil cooler, or charge air cooler instead of the full unit. The answer really depends on what your needs are, so let's discuss some of the reasons why. Read more
Wishing Jerry a Happy Retirement The C, G & J, Inc. and Brice Thomas Radiator family would like to wish a fond farewell to owner Jerry Guyton who recently announced that he would be retiring at the end of this year. He has been around for a long time and it was tough for him to decide to go. Read more
What it Means to Re-core a Heat Exchanger We get a lot of questions about what it means to re-core a heat exchanger. It's a simple process that provides you with a like new unit while saving you money. Let's look at the difference between a new unit and a re-core. Read more