Heat Transfer Experts
Gadsden, AL 35904
fax (256) 546-4614
Events and Shows
2018 Show Schedule
- 2018 NSRA Alabama Safety & Appreciation Day and CGJ Open House in Gadsden, AL – Stop by our place for food and fun on March 10th from 8 am to 3 pm. We’d love to have you here!
- Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, KY – Haul on over from March 22nd – 24th.
- 2018 NARSA Spring Management Conference in Gadsden, AL – We’re hosting this year’s NARSA Spring Management Conference in our hometown from April 19th – 21st! If you’re a NARSA member, be sure to register for this great event!
- Goodguys 21st PPG Nationals in Columbus, OH – Always a great show with a lot to see and do, and we’ll be setup July 6th – 8th.
- NSRA 49th Annual Street Rod Nationals in Louisville, KY – Come check us out from August 2nd – 5th at this incredible show.
- Shades of the Past in Pigeon Forge, TN – One of the final shows of the year but still a great one to attend, we’ll see you there Sept. 7th – 8th.
- Cruisin’ the Coast in Biloxi, MS – All a fun event with awesome scenary and even better looking cars! Cruise with us from Sept. 30th – Oct. 7th.
- Emerald Coast Cruizin at Panama City Beach, FL – This event is always a blast, and we’ll be there from Nov 7th – 10th.
We’ve had problems in the past trying to put an aluminum radiator in our 1957 Chevy show car. C, G, & J took time with the most important details and measurements, staying in touch and making every little correction that I asked. I put the radiator in on a Saturday morning and that night we were the talk of our car show because the radiator matched my chrome engine so well. Nice job and well done, C, G, & J! I am a customer for life now.
Custom Manufacturing: Marine Circular Charge Air Cooler What do you do when presented with a non-standard cooler design? For us, the answer is simple. You create a comparable design and build it. That's what we did when contacted about an all aluminum replacement charge air cooler for a boat. Read more
Our Copper-Brass Manufacturing Capabilities Over the past couple of years we have brought our heat exchange expertise to copper-brass radiators and are now expanding our copper-brass capabilities again this year. We get a lot of questions regarding what we can do, so let's answer those questions today. Read more
Why Buy an Aluminum Core Instead of the Whole Unit We get a lot of questions about why you might want to get just an aluminum core for a radiator, oil cooler, or charge air cooler instead of the full unit. The answer really depends on what your needs are, so let's discuss some of the reasons why. Read more
Wishing Jerry a Happy Retirement The C, G & J, Inc. and Brice Thomas Radiator family would like to wish a fond farewell to owner Jerry Guyton who recently announced that he would be retiring at the end of this year. He has been around for a long time and it was tough for him to decide to go. Read more
What it Means to Re-core a Heat Exchanger We get a lot of questions about what it means to re-core a heat exchanger. It's a simple process that provides you with a like new unit while saving you money. Let's look at the difference between a new unit and a re-core. Read more