Heat Transfer Experts
Gadsden, AL 35904
fax (256) 546-4614
Events and Shows
2018 Show Schedule
- 2018 NSRA Alabama Safety & Appreciation Day and CGJ Open House in Gadsden, AL – Stop by our place for food and fun on March 10th from 8 am to 3 pm. We’d love to have you here!
- Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, KY – Haul on over from March 22nd – 24th.
- 2018 NARSA Spring Management Conference in Gadsden, AL – We’re hosting this year’s NARSA Spring Management Conference in our hometown from April 19th – 21st! If you’re a NARSA member, be sure to register for this great event!
- Goodguys 21st PPG Nationals in Columbus, OH – Always a great show with a lot to see and do, and we’ll be setup July 6th – 8th.
- NSRA 49th Annual Street Rod Nationals in Louisville, KY – Come check us out from August 2nd – 5th at this incredible show.
- Shades of the Past in Pigeon Forge, TN – One of the final shows of the year but still a great one to attend, we’ll see you there Sept. 7th – 8th.
- Cruisin’ the Coast in Biloxi, MS – All a fun event with awesome scenary and even better looking cars! Cruise with us from Sept. 30th – Oct. 7th.
- Emerald Coast Cruizin at Panama City Beach, FL – This event is always a blast, and we’ll be there from Nov 7th – 10th.
On August 5, 2010, just two days prior to our scheduled departure date…we learned that the Charge Air Cooler in our 2005 Monaco Camelot had an air leak….With no time to spare, the Charge Air Cooler was removed from the motorhome, placed in the bed of our pickup truck, and off we sped to Gadsden, a four hour drive from home. (They) had it rebuilt and ready in a day, and we were on our way back to Dickson.
The happy ending was that we arrived in Redmond in plenty of time…We highly recommend C, G, & J Inc. in Gadsden should you need service or rebuilding of Charge Air Coolers, Radiators, or Oil Coolers.
From Our Customers: Keeping Bessie Cool We love hearing from our customers about how our products have helped them. This story is especially great thanks to the long history of Bessie. Check out what Jeff B. and family had to say! Read more
Custom Manufacturing: Marine Circular Charge Air Cooler What do you do when presented with a non-standard cooler design? For us, the answer is simple. You create a comparable design and build it. That's what we did when contacted about an all aluminum replacement charge air cooler for a boat. Read more
Our Copper-Brass Manufacturing Capabilities Over the past couple of years we have brought our heat exchange expertise to copper-brass radiators and are now expanding our copper-brass capabilities again this year. We get a lot of questions regarding what we can do, so let's answer those questions today. Read more
Why Buy an Aluminum Core Instead of the Whole Unit We get a lot of questions about why you might want to get just an aluminum core for a radiator, oil cooler, or charge air cooler instead of the full unit. The answer really depends on what your needs are, so let's discuss some of the reasons why. Read more
Wishing Jerry a Happy Retirement The C, G & J, Inc. and Brice Thomas Radiator family would like to wish a fond farewell to owner Jerry Guyton who recently announced that he would be retiring at the end of this year. He has been around for a long time and it was tough for him to decide to go. Read more