Heat Transfer Experts
Gadsden, AL 35904
fax (256) 546-4614
Automotive Service and Repair
C, G, & J has a full range of automotive services for passenger cars to commercial trucks to farm equipment. Here are some of our many services we offer. Bring your vehicle by today and let us show you the quality work we do. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-223-4299.
- Complete A/C Service for passenger cars, trucks, diesel trucks, motorhomes, farming equipment.
- Custom build air conditioning hoses and repair ac lines.
- Aluminum welding.
- Full line of A/C parts for the do it yourselfer or garage.
- Engine repair- Intakes, cylinder heads, water pumps, tune ups
- Radiator repair- Complete radiator repair, rebuilding, re-coring and replacement radiators.
- Gas Tank repair- Cleaning and coating.
- Hydraulic Hose Repair for Catapiller, Komatsu. We can replace or rebuild your hydraulic hoses.
Would like to say thank you for the job well done on the three wheeler gas tank that I had you guys recondition for me. Thanks for the great job!
Why We Manufacture Heat Exchangers Using Controlled Atmosphere Brazing There are many different ways to manufacture aluminum heat exchangers, but they're not all equal. Our manufacturing process uses Controlled Atmosphere Brazing, or CAB, to ensure your heat exchanger is the highest quality possible. Just how big of a difference does this make? First we need to look at the different types of brazing. Read more
Copper-Brass Radiator Core Manufacturing As part of our continued commitment to providing the best selection of high quality heat exchangers on the market, we are pleased to announce that we offer copper-brass radiator core manufacturing services. Read more
New Komatsu WA450-6 Left and Right Radiators Introducing the all aluminum BT 5309 and BT 5310 left and right radiators for Komatsu WA450-6 wheel loaders. Read more
How to Check and Replace Your Vehicle's Antifreeze It's important to ensure that your vehicle has the proper amount of coolant/antifreeze all year otherwise you run the risk of damaging your engine and cooling system. You need to check and replace your vehicle's coolant regularly and these are the steps on how to do it. Read more
2014 NSRA Alabama Safety & Appreciation Day Join us on October 4, 2014 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm for the 2014 NSRA Alabama Safety & Appreciation Day. No registration and no entrance fee. Read more