Heat Transfer Experts
Gadsden, AL 35904
fax (256) 546-4614
Events and Shows
Here is our tentative show schedule for 2017. We’ll adjust this list as we sign up for shows.
Antique and Racing Car Shows
- 2017 NSRA Alabama Safety & Appreciation Day and CGJ Open House in Gadsden, AL – Stop by our place for food and fun on March 11th from 8 am to 3 pm. We’d love to have you here!
- NSRA Street Rod Nationals Southeast in Tampa, FL – Join us for sun and fun from March 31st – April 2nd.
- Jeep Beach at Daytona Beach, FL – Bring your Jeep and join us on the beach from April 25th – 30th.
- Jeep Beach Jam at Panama City Beach, FL – You can’t go wrong with Jeeps on the beach, so join us from May 17th – 21st.
- Goodguys 20th PPG Nationals in Columbus, OH – Always a great show with a lot to see and do, and we’ll be setup July 7th – 9th.
- NSRA 48th Annual Street Rod Nationals in Louisville, KY – Come check us out from August 3rd – 6th at this incredible show.
- Shades of the Past in Pigeon Forge, TN – One of the final shows of the year but still a great one to attend, we’ll see you there Sept. 8th – 9th.
- Emerald Coast Cruizin at Panama City Beach, FL – This nearly week long event is a lot of fun, and we’ll be there from Nov 9th – 11th.
Industry and Trucking Shows
- Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, KY – Haul on over from March 23rd – 25th.
- NARSA Annual Heavy Duty Heating and Cooling Conference in Buffalo, NY September 20th – 23rd – An industry meeting which helps us ensure we keep our products on the cutting edge of performance and reliability.
- NARSA Annual National Convention in Las Vegas, NV from October 31st – November 2nd – We’ve been NARSA members for a long time and the annual convention is always a fantastic event with a lot of great information.
Would like to say thank you for the job well done on the three wheeler gas tank that I had you guys recondition for me. Thanks for the great job!
Custom Manufacturing: Marine Circular Charge Air Cooler What do you do when presented with a non-standard cooler design? For us, the answer is simple. You create a comparable design and build it. That's what we did when contacted about an all aluminum replacement charge air cooler for a boat. Read more
Our Copper-Brass Manufacturing Capabilities Over the past couple of years we have brought our heat exchange expertise to copper-brass radiators and are now expanding our copper-brass capabilities again this year. We get a lot of questions regarding what we can do, so let's answer those questions today. Read more
Why Buy an Aluminum Core Instead of the Whole Unit We get a lot of questions about why you might want to get just an aluminum core for a radiator, oil cooler, or charge air cooler instead of the full unit. The answer really depends on what your needs are, so let's discuss some of the reasons why. Read more
Wishing Jerry a Happy Retirement The C, G & J, Inc. and Brice Thomas Radiator family would like to wish a fond farewell to owner Jerry Guyton who recently announced that he would be retiring at the end of this year. He has been around for a long time and it was tough for him to decide to go. Read more
What it Means to Re-core a Heat Exchanger We get a lot of questions about what it means to re-core a heat exchanger. It's a simple process that provides you with a like new unit while saving you money. Let's look at the difference between a new unit and a re-core. Read more